16/01/2022

Dragonbone Vale & Enchantment Changes

You can probably tell from my lack of posting on here that I have once again entered a phase of not being all that interested in Neverwinter, to the point that I wouldn't even have noticed that they dropped a new module called "Dragonbone Vale" this week if a couple of guildies hadn't mentioned it and the character selection screen changed backgrounds. There wasn't even any kind of countdown or announcement on the launcher...

I haven't looked at it yet however, as another change introduced with this module is a complete revamp of the enchantment system that's been in the game since launch. Again, there is no real information about this in the game itself, and I'm once again finding myself frustrated with the amount of busywork Cryptic is throwing at players seemingly for the sake of it. At least in other MMOs I play, these kinds of conversions are mostly done automatically, but in Neverwinter I'm always supposed to manually sort through dozens of now outdated items or currencies and trade them in for their new equivalents at a vendor. I just don't have the will or energy to deal with this kind of nonsense at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment