27/07/2021

Barren, yet Overloaded

 ... is my briefest of day one impressions of mod 21. Barren, because that's how the Sword Coast map looks to me with seven zones removed - see below for which ones got the axe:


Overloaded, because every character has dozens of new rewards to claim for content they've already completed, and just claiming all the boxes without even opening most of them was enough to give me a slight case of inventory panic. I'll have to take all my alts through this process slowly.

Oh, and I gained a new max-level alt because my previously level 65 cleric alt that I created after Undermountain is now also at the new cap of 20.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to play through the NNPE (New New Player Experience) and post about this but where is the time going to come from? Why does everything have to happen at once!

    Seriously, though, I'm going to log in right now and see what happens...

    ReplyDelete