10/09/2018

Campaign Progress

With all my alts at 70 these days, I thought it would be interesting to have a look at where I stand in terms of progressing them through the various campaigns:

Campaign / StatusNot Started In Progress Completed
Sharandar107
Dread Ring116
Icewind Dale224
Tryanny / Well of Dragons 053
Elemental Evil053
Underdark143
Maze Engine404
Storm King's Thunder602
River District602
Chult620
Ravenloft332

It's worth noting that all progress was made the old-fashioned way, which is to say by playing, and no progression has been purchased with Zen or AD. Didn't use any Genie's Gifts either except for a couple I got from freebie packs given out at expansion launches and such.

I don't realistically expect to ever complete all the campaigns on all my characters, but "hey, let's do some work on campaign X on character Y" still serves as my biggest motivation to play whenever I log in. You can also tell how much I've been enjoying Ravenloft since it's the first camapaign in ages that I've happily started on more than two characters, and while it's still new as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment